Truly Simply Healthy is always looking for high quality content to publish on our site. The content we strive to produce is that which will help people gain confidence as they navigate implementing healthy habits to live their best lives. Our goal is to provide value to our readers in every post, and love sharing helpful information from diverse backgrounds, experiences, education, and more.
If you are interested in submitting an article for publication, please read the following guidelines:
Please understand that we have the right to deny any submissions. If we do accept your blog post, it must meet the following criteria:
- The content submitted must be 100% original. This means that the post has not appeared on any other sites (including your own), and will not be posted on any other sites once it is published on Truly Simply Healthy.
- Credible sources must always be cited. This also means your content is not plagiarized or taken from another site. Links to your sources must be included in your blog submission.
- The content must be well-written, provide value, and must be proof-read and edited before submission. Our team at Truly Simply Healthy will also be reviewing and will edit as needed, and we reserve the right to make any changes to your blog that we feel are appropriate.
- The blog must be at least 1000 words, and may not contain any affiliate links. (If you have relevant links that add value to the post, you may include them in your submission – please list out the entire link and do not hyperlink).
- Please include any photos you would like used with your post, and give credit as appropriate by including the link. (Photos are not required. If the blog is submitted without photos, we will find photos to include in the post).
- We kindly ask that the author periodically check the published post the first 48 hours after it is published and respond to author-directed comments or questions appropriately.
- We kindly ask That the author will help share the blog post on his/her social media channels.
Submitting a guest post means that you are acknowledging that Truly Simply Healthy owns the content once submitted and posted; we will edit the content how we see fit, and will add any relevant links and photos that we feel are appropriate.
We will always give the author credit for the post and list him/her as the author, along with a short bio, appropriate social media handles, and one do-follow link (please list which link you would like to use as your do-follow. Any other links will be listed as no-follow).
You also acknowledge that you understand you will not be receiving any payment or compensation for your guest post.
If you are interested in submitting a post, please include the following in your submission email:
- An email to email@example.com with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
- One to two pitches for post content you feel would be relevant to Truly Simply Healthy.
- A link to your main blog site, which can be a link to a sample writing piece on your site.
- A short bio written in third person (120 words or less) with links to your website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter if applicable. Please also include a headshot that can be used and included in your bio.
We welcome our writers to be recurring contributors, and would love to feature multiple articles if that’s something that interests you.